CYBER SECURITY 101
One Week Summer Program:
This learning session is an introduction to cyber-security and is designed to give students a Birdseye view into the vast world of cyber-security. Students will gain an understanding of security and how to recognize the threats that could harm them while online. Students will be introduced to the different types of malware, viruses, Trojans, and building systems and appliances to scan and eliminate security threats.
- Understand the cyber security Framework Core and its five concurrent and continuous Functions—Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover.
- Understand the potential computer violations that may occur and the attackers.
- Understand the methods used in doing reconnaissance against a computer system or network.
- Understand how to prepare and defend against cyber crimes and information theft.
- Understand the appropriate measures to be taken should a cyber crime occur.
- Understand the effects of poor security in an organization.
Identify vulnerabilities and lock down systems (network, server and/or workstation) according to the organization's security policy. Configure systems according to the organization's security policy
NOTE: Covers All Books, Equipment, Food & Field Trips